Warranty policy for Tuff ATVs
All of our ATV’s, Dirt Bikes, Scooters and Go-Karts come with an amazing 12 month engine warranty, plus a 90 day manufacturer defective parts warranty.*
We have live tech help available by email or phone to walk you through most any issue, free of charge! (free to you, not us) However, if you get in over your head, No Sweat! Just let us know and we’ll help you find a small engine repair center and generally they can help (labor is not much, normally between 40 to 50 dollars). Much cheaper than the brands that charge $2,000 and up for a 50 cc ATV.
Our warranty covers manufacturer defective parts only, not labor, so if you need a part just send us back the defective one and we will send you a brand new replacement.. Remember, you are buying the smart way, warehouse direct, and you receive these products just as a dealer does, but saving yourself HUNDREDS of dollars compared to a local dealer. So, if you have a part that is defective when you receive the unit or fails due to manufacturer defect within the warranty time frame, then don't worry, we will make it right by sending you out a replacement part at no charge, you are just responsible for a modest $13 shipping and handling fee.
NO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR AGREEMENTS: THERE ARE NO AGREEMENTS OR WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT. WE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PAYMENT OF DAMAGES, OTHER THAN THE SUMS SPECIFIED IN THIS AGREEMENT AND LIMITED WARRANTY, FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM INJURY, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF TIME, RENTAL VEHICLES, PROFITS, OR INCOME TO THE CUSTOMER AS A RESULT OF A FAILURE OF ANY COMPONENT OR PART.
*The Tuff ATVs Limited Standard Warranty Excludes:
- Shipping cost of sending us back the defective part.
- Compensation for inconvenience or loss of use.
- The cost of third party labor and any additional parts required to remove the defective parts and to complete installation of a replacement part.
- Standard wear and tear: plastic parts & components (color coordinated housings, etc.) brakes, brakes handles, seats, lights, belts, tires and batteries. (manufacturer only provides starter batteries)
- Any consequential or incidental damages, such as the cost of a rental car, loss of income, towing charges, telephone calls, property damage, or legal fee and costs.
- Extreme riding, racing or competition
- Use as a commercial or rental vehicle
- Vandalism, fire or theft
- Crash or accident
- Unauthorized outside repair
- Warranty does not cover any towing or shipping charges to and from
- Remember Warranty is effective only if:
- The product is completely and correctly assembled by any end users, including tightening and checking of all bolts, nuts, screws.
- The product is used under normal conditions for its intended purpose;
- The product receives all necessary maintenance and adjustments.
Shipping Damage: If you discover shipping damage to your unit, you must report the damage within 2 business days of receipt of the item. If damage is extensive enough to notice before the box is opened, note this on the carrier's delivery receipt before you sign it. If at all possible, take digital pictures of the damage while the unit is still in the box.
Minor cosmetic damage due to shipping (i.e. small cosmetic scratches on plastic) are not covered under our warranty and is not grounds for a return. Remember you are getting these units at wholesale pricing and you receive these units just as a dealer would. Which is a great way to save money by cutting out the middleman profit and ordering directly from us, the supplier. Don't worry though, if a mirror is cracked or missing or something like that, although it is very rare that this happens, then we will definitely send you out a replacement part.
See extended parts agreement for further coverage.